Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Here's the haps

I haven't been so good with normal blog updates lately.  Here's the run down on what I've been up to.

- I read all three books in the Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan.  My dystopian reading kick is still going strong.  Interesting take on zombies and quite sad at times.  I couldn't put them down.

- Melissa and I went to Gypsy Bar on Friday night to meet up with some friends.  I felt a bit under dressed.  I guess I forgot that you're suppose to dress like a hooker at this bar.  Not really my thing.  We also witnessed a guy dumping the remnants of other people's drinks into his glass.  When Melissa spotted him he fessed up to what he was doing like it was no big deal.

- I had a mini freak out about not receiving an e-mail or a text from someone.  I really just need to turn off my brain sometimes.  As usual Melissa talked some sense into me.  It also helped that I did end up receiving said text.  That's all I'm saying about that.  Cryptic....

- Low-key lunch with mom today.  She is the best.  It's Mother's Day and she bought me spinach artichoke dip because I like it.  Seriously!  THE BEST.

- Started watching Bleak House finally.  I get a kick out of the character's last names.  "Guppie, at your service m'lady".  Will I ever get sick of period dramas?  NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment