Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

I have a #confession to make.

I have a crush on Steve Martin. Normally I'm not into older guys. I briefly dated a guy who was ten years older than me and the age difference made me uncomfortable and now I'm with a guy who is four years younger than me. That being said, I just think Steve Martin is the best. I love everything he does and think he's super talented.

According to Wikipedia:  

Since the 1980s, having branched away from stand-up comedy, he has become a successful actor, playwright, pianist, banjo player eventually earning Emmy, Grammy, and American Comedy awards, among others.

That's some serious talent.  He also just happened to write and star in one of my favorite movies, Shop Girl.  




How could you say no to Ray Porter?  Steve Martin still looks good and he's in his 60s!  This movie is guaranteed to make me cry every viewing.  I have yet to read the novella that the movie is based off of but it's on my list.

So fess up readers.  Who are your older crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment