Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I hate Jillian Michaels and squat thrusts.

I've been waking up early and facing Jillian Michaels four days a week. She wants us to be together 5-6 days a week but I just can't handle that yet. You see I need to still be able to lift my arms up for my job.

Jillian will try to trick you and make you feel like a lazy asshole because "400 pound people can do this". That doesn't make doing anything in plank pose any easier. Squat thrusts from a plank pose? I'm gonna squat thrust you in the mouth.

It's been a week since I lost my self esteem. I feel much stronger in my arms. You're all getting tickets to the gun show pretty soon. Then I'm gonna wrestle Jillian Michaels and an alligator at the same time.

Bang! Bang!

Ok so I don't really hate Jillian. Getting in shape isn't suppose to be easy. I just get cranky when I'm sore.

4 comments:

  1. Hahha, I don't know, she's pretty harsh. I'd need a kinder, gentler motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try some of Bob's workouts. They are total killers (in a good way) and he has a much softer approach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loathe plank pose.

    However, I did Jillian's Dvds before doing Insanity and it definitely helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gia - I'm getting use to her and she doesn't yell per say but she is demanding

    @Morgan - I should probably check them out. Just don't tell Jillian

    @Ally - I've heard insanity is similar. It seems pricey though.

    ReplyDelete