Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A little party a little cheese a little blue steel

Oh hey! Someone's turning 30 and it's not me.


I was never a big Newcastle fan until recently. I don't know what changed but I'm really liking it now. And yes I have painted my nails since this photo.

Trevor's winter beard. "It's like wearing a scarf over your face all the time!"

 Dave does Blue Steel.

This is my "tough" face. I also have a tiny head.


Melissa calls 1995.

Dave knows how to make a good drink.

"Could you possibly move over a bit, there's a man on my buttocks."

Wine party!

Bathroom mirror shot. I don't know why I always do this.

Kristina and Jesse always have fun parties. I ate a disgusting amount of cheese. Bring on the brie!

Dave seems to think my blog is super popular and I had a good laugh at that. Melissa mentioned my most recent post and how people were really nice in the comments which lead Dave to believe that my blog is super popular. I'm just happy sharing my life and that people actually read and comment.

Tonight I'm relaxing with Chinese take out and Alien which Dave got me for my birthday. I'll probably have nightmares but I love that movie. I have no plans for Sunday. Oh wait yes I do. I plan to be lazy. 

Happy weekend!

- your super popular blogger pal Ginny

4 comments:

  1. Being lazy isn't a plan, it's a way of life. Looks like you had a lot of fun, which was the main thing. I wish I could grow a winter beard though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that should be my motto. I mean I'm good at being lazy.

      Sometimes I wish I had a winter beard. My face gets cold!

      Delete