Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hip check. Brain function check.

So I came home a bit delirious from a Boston blogger meet up. I had to do laundry. Trust me I'd rather be sleeping right now. While I'm throwing laundry into my giant blue IKEA bag I turn on the tv and The Choice is on. The Choice is The Voice but less singing and more whore makeup. This show is just horrible and yet I kept watching. I started thinking about what I would say if I was trying to win a date from such famous folk as Pauly D.

Really I'm amazed that this crap exists on television and yet there I was watching Pauly D ask his ladies who their favorite DJ is. I need to cleanse my brain.

Laundry is almost done. I really hope I don't get stuck in my basement. The door is hanging on by one hinge but it's so heavy I have to body check it to get down to the basement. My small neighbor who sings in the shower kindly informed me that it was broken as I was hip checking it. Thank you small neighbor dude. I never would have figured that out on my own.

2 comments:

  1. Just don't break a hip on that door and you should be fine. The reason shows like that continue to exist is that for some reason or another, people keep watching them.

    ReplyDelete