Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a really small world

I went to a Boston blogger meetup last night and had a great time meeting other local bloggers. I also happened to meet two of my neighbors, Janee and Greg. We don't even live next door to each other we live in the same building! What are the chances of that? We've lived in the same building for two months and somehow have never run into each other. I told them that if they hear cats meowing that would be my apartment. Sorry about that. They have a cute little bird and hearing Janee talk about her bird I wanted a bird. That does not mix with two kitties though.

I met a ton of other great bloggers and I'm sure I'm leaving people out here but I want to mention a few.

Kristin has a really fun blog and we talked a bit about the Boston music scene. She was the blogger I was on a mission to meet.

Molly is super nice and fun. I mean just look at her about me photos. Obviously a good time.

Amanda is hilarious. She had me cracking up. She also lists egg rolls, Labyrinth and kettle corn as likes. Um YES. Yes to all those things.

Check out their blogs and go to your local meetups. You might meet your neighbors.


9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun at the meetup :) I want a pet bird too but I have two cats myself and yes, it wouldn't go so well. It's weird you guys live in the same building and haven't really met up, but I think it's sadly common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so sad. I want a Florida blogger meet-up like WOAH. Where are they all?! (Probably off talking about more substantial things than zebra cakes and traffic monsters. That's probably it.)

    I'm glad you had a good time and that whole neighbor thing is pretty weird. But cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good time! I wish I could meet some other bloggers in real life. I've checked into meetups around my area, but Minneapolis is the closest city I've found that has said meeetups, and that's four hours away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you never know! Maybe one will pop up closer.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh YOU were the blogger I was on the mission to meet. Any lady who references Jenna Marbles is a girl I should be friends with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad we worked that out then ha ha.

      Delete
  5. Seriously beyond improbable that we would meet. It's totally out of control. Hahahaha! But I'm so glad we did! Now I know that at least there's one other person in the building whom I can run to if someone ever attempts to kidnap me. Not that I'm expecting that or anything. I'm just saying :)

    xoxo
    Janee

    ReplyDelete