Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Observed on the train

+ A girl with a YOLO tattoo behind her ear. I wanted to ask her if I could take a picture of her tattoo but girl had total bitch face on and I didn't want mess with that. You would think someone with YOLO tattooed on their neck would be a little more laid back.

+ A girl brushing her hair for the whole entire trip from Copley to Cleveland Circle. Her hair will never have knots again.

+ A group of high schoolers blasting music from a phone and dancing on the train. When the doors opened one of the girls said "yo I think that's teach", her male companion who was holding said phone,dropping them beats yells out "YO! YO teach!!!!!" I'm not sure if this was an actual teacher at their school or some person called Teach.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it might be their drug dealer. I also would imagine that someone who would actually have YOLO tattooed on them would be more laid back, owing to the lobotomy.

    ReplyDelete