Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let's throw me a parade

Continuing with the self congratulations from my last post I would just like to say that I got up early today and went for a half hour walk. It was also raining. Ok it was not raining it was misting but there was still liquid in the air and it was still chilly.

I threw on my hoodie that is two sizes too big and went for a half hour walk. I am not a morning person at all so waking up early to move my body is a big deal. When I walk past a runner I want to yell to them "it was really hard for me to get up this morning but I did it!" And then I want them to high five me. This is the motivation I need.

I miss having cheap gym options. Boston likes to overcharge for everything and there are no Work Out Worlds for $10.00 a month. And no I am not going to the Planet Fitness in Government Center. It's too small and too far. I'm not sure what I'm going to do once it really gets cold. Probably curl up in my blankets and tell myself that I'll start up again in the spring but today; today I walked.

3 comments:

  1. I started out by just going on walks so you are definitely on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five for you! I decided it was a better idea to watch Pawn Stars and eat pumpkin muffins last night than to go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for a walk today too and it does feel pretty good. If I woke up early to have one though I would expect a parade. A large parade. Complete with a float of me walking that I can sit on.

    ReplyDelete