Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

new blog

After thinking long and hard I've decided to move blogs.

You can find me at my new blog Ginny in Boston.

The reason? Well a lot of family and friends know I blog and are asking me for the address. I use to treat this blog more as a personal journal and now I feel weird giving out this blog address for everyone to read my feelings.

I'll still be blogging about what I'm doing but I'm not going to be as personal. Don't worry. I'm not going to hide anything major that happens there just won't be those emotional livejournal era type posts.

I could go back and delete them but I don't want to. I'll probably make this blog password only at some point, not now, but at some point.

Also, I hate this blog name. HATE. (ginny is sassy not ginntastic)

I hope you'll follow me over to my new home. I will continue to read your blogs. PROMISE.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think it's a shame when blogs have to go because of whatever reason. So it's still kind of sad :( But good luck with the new blog. I just hope the people you're trying to avoid aren't reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I was referring to in my latest post!! :) But I'm glad I came back to blogging in time to read this post so all confusion on part can be avoided.

    ReplyDelete