Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm ready for you Vegas

Boston has been a dreary wet mess pretty much the whole month of May.  Vegas has been the ray of light on the horizon and tomorrow I'll be there!  Bags are (mostly) packed.  Apartment is (fairly) clean.  Kitty has received many cuddles.

I should be sleeping but I'm waiting for my toenails to dry.  Fingernails did not get a complete polish change because I ran out of remover.  Girls problems are rough sometimes.

Germana is coming this year which makes the trip even more exciting.  We'll probably nerd out and read the whole time on the plane but that's how we roll.

How on earth am I going to fall asleep?!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous of you being there RIGHT NOW. Have a good time though and... drink for 2? But don't die or anything. :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are having a blast in vegas Ginny!!! wish i was there to partake in the shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous. I WANT TO BE THERE TOO. I am eagerly awaiting your play-by-play of the weekend's shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pic, have fun in vegas :) rainy or not, i'd love to be boston right about now!

    ReplyDelete