I've returned from Bloggers in Sin City. I'm exhausted and I have swollen pinky toes but I had the best time! I love Vegas and I love bloggers. I feel like I need to do a separate post just for all the dancing pictures.
The AWESOME Vegas
- The GO rooms at the Flamingo.
- Brandy and I doing "the dragon" all weekend and the baby panda pose
- Meeting Carly and Bob, my fellow Bostonians
- Nico's dance moves including the misleading robot
- Sunny pool time
- Bottle service at Chateau Nightclub on the roof top
- Absinthe at Cesar's Palace. Everyone loved this show.
- Delicious food. Seriously, I had some amazing scallops and burgers.
- Brandy tweeting from Nic's phone. I love those two.
- Cutting the line at Pure VIP style
- Champagne and late night burgers
- Surviving the apocalypse
- The blisters and swollen pinky toes thanks to my cute black heels.
- The $5.00 bag of Cheetos. I mean they were delicious but seriously Vegas? Come on! I'm just eating processed crunchy cheese dust here!
- Leaving at 5:30 a.m. to fly back home.
I'm surprised that I'm only tired and not dying. In one night I drank mixed drinks, shots, champagne, wine and beer. There really is something in the air in Vegas.
As you can see my NOT SO list is pretty lame. I had the best time! Thank you so much Nicole for once again putting this all together. If you're thinking of going next year, DO IT. You will not regret it.