Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not my type.

"I mean, that just sounds terrible. I would literally rather be, like, swimming in pee than trying to plan my wedding with her. Because I'm not thinking like, omigosh, this is like the girl of my dreams. I'm thinking, like, she's not my type."

Ladies and gentleman meet Bentley Williams, currently on The Bachelorette.  Doesn't he sound like a charmer?

Watching Bentley makes me want to vomit in my mouth.  I want to slap that smug little grin right off his face.  It's like he's trying to out douche himself.

"I came in thinking that Ashley was not attractive at all. I'm not feeling it. ... I'm gonna make Ashley cry. I hope my hair looks OK."

I hope he goes bald.

Ashley H. is completely smitten by him.  I don't understand why.  He has that look about him where you can tell he thinks he's the shit.  Yeah, you're a shit alright.

1 comment:

  1. my friends and i have a bachelorette pool. bentley isn't in my group of men. THANK GOD.

    ReplyDelete