Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Found.

I was all over the place this weekend.

Friday I went to my grandmother's for nail painting and chicken salad sandwiches.  Ended up recording secret videos on my cousin's mac book while she wasn't paying attention.  Alexis was very satisfied with the results.

Saturday I picked up Ramon to go to a friend's show in Quincy.  We need to get a tracking device on that kid.  No one knew where he was for a good two years.

Photographic evidence that Ramon still exists.

There was a little 4 am drama but overall a good night.

Sunday I went to church for a memorial mass for my father and grandfather.  Baked mac and cheese and ham for brunch.  Yum!  Showed up for the Maltese Falcon in my "church clothes".  Quality film.  Humphrey Bogart is pretty fantastic.  "When you're slapped you'll take it and like it".

I should try to get some more sleep.  Not a fan of being woken up by kitties at 4 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment