Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

You're a good one Friday.

This week has seemed extra long but I've been in a really good mood.  A big part of that good mood is due to Tuesday night but I'm not going to say why.  Ah, blog secrets.

I'm having a situation with nuts.

Dana keeps buying me honey roasted peanuts and I can't keep up the nut consumption. We had to google "can you eat peanuts everyday" because that's what we've been doing. The verdict - eating peanuts everyday isn't that bad for you as long as you're not eating massive amounts of them. Oops. 

I'm making another co-worker read the Hunger Games because I love when someone reads a book that I love.  It's like watching someone open the birthday present you got them and you know they're going to love it.

I miss Tavern time Friday with Melissa but she'll be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. I understand your dilemma. The nuts are addicting. I have a serious problem with Chocolate covered Cashews. I can eat a whole can of them in 2 days, but they are too expensive for me to consume like that! Why are you so good nuts? WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are. What would I do if I was allergic?! Awful thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHOCOLATE COVER CASHEWS OM NOM NOM. After reading Rose's comment I am seriously considering putting pants on to go to the grocery store.

    But what I meant to comment on was the book thing. Because I know exactly what you mean. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete