Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

NKOTBSB

Saturday night all my 13 year old dreams came true.  I got to see New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys in concert.  The show was at Fenway Park.  I actually spotted the van carrying the Backstreet Boys down the street to Fenway.  It was crazy.  Girls screaming and waving.  Germana got a good video of that.

Mark Whalberg introduced the groups.  I am a big Whalberg fan.  It started raining halfway through the show.  I got soaked.  I had my hoodie pulled tight and sang my heart out.  The stage turned into a giant slip-n-slide and Donnie Whalberg ripped off his shirt.  It was pretty fantastic.  Joey McIntyre looked like he was going to cry at the end of Please Don't Go Girl.  They all seemed really happy to be at Fenway performing.  Naughty By Nature came out near the end of the show to sing Hip Hop Hooray.  That was unexpected but awesome.

I'll have to swipe some better pictures from Germana.

Cash only! at the Lower Depths.  Pre-concert tator tots.

4 comments:

  1. Those were some good tots! I will be uploading to the Facespace or the Flickr later. Bring on shirtless Donnie Wahlberg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $9 for tator tots? They better be good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were the Kenmore Tots. They are yummy and it's enough to feed 2-3 people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm unfamiliar with these Kenmore Tots, do they have cheese and bacon and such?

    ReplyDelete