Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My cat has a shoe fettish and I need some carbs stat

So I think I have a problem.


Bosco has a shoe fetish.

These two pictures were taken about three minutes apart.  I guess he was done with sandals and it was time to move on to flats.  I can't leave any type of footwear on the floor because he will find a way to lay on them.  He's also fat so sometimes this messes with the shape of the shoe.  I suppose there are worse fetishes my cat could have.

Last night I went to a restaurant on the South Shore called Alma Nove.  It's run by Paul Wahlberg, yes that Wahlberg family.  Sadly there were no sightings of Marky Mark or the Funky Bunch.  I had the beet salad and it was delicious.  I'm picky about my beet salad and I suppose now's the time to admit to you all that I love my beets.  True story!

My date was a young gentleman who has great taste in music and knows how to shoot a gun.  He does not like to hunt animals though.  Two points for the young gentleman!  In all seriousness he's really very sweet and treats me like a lady.  He's a few years younger than me but seems to have a good head on his shoulders.  He'll be 24 before I'm 28 which is important to me for no good reason.  Also!  He has the hair that I like.  I'm a sucker for a dude with a nice head of hair.  I'm not going to lie, it's just the way it is.

He showed me around the beach area and we had a drink overlooking the water with a fire pit.  We made fun of the music that was being played (no more Train please.  I don't care if Meet Virginia is on).  I wanted to take some pictures of the view for the blog but I thought that would be rude during a date.  I did manage to send out one tweet.  Bad Ginny, I know.  He was in the bathroom though when I tweeted.  I'm not that rude.  Social media has taken over my life.

I got home around 1 a.m.  That's way past my bed time on a work night but I was having a good time.  Now all I want to do is stuff my face full of carbs.  Ahhhh starchy goodness!  I crave carbs when I'm tired.  It's horrible.  I'll probably be eating all day.  This is my brain on tired.  Tomorrow is Friday so let's perk up around here.


6 comments:

  1. My cat has a foot fetish tooo! I thought she was the only one, and I was embarrassed to admit it. She loves shoes and prefers to rub on your feet than have you pet her. Weirdo.

    I'm glad your date went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cat looooves shoes too!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty just wants to get cozy where he can smell your pheromones-- shoes are full of them! My cat loves laying on our shoes, too, and I'll often find her curled up in my closet. It's sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cat. agreed that there is a lot worse you could have your cat do.
    I love beets too! always open for a great beet salad. And ditto on hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember when Bosco tried to eat my shoes because I left them on the floor? That was adorable. I have pictures.

    Keep us updated on the dating! I need to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I remember Bosco and your shoes. Big weird-o. Him not you ha ha.

    ReplyDelete