Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

So I run faster. But you caught me here.

This week was pretty rough.  I felt drained emotionally and physically.  I haven't felt like myself and that is not a good way to feel.  I stayed in last night and went to bed early so I could recharge.  I guess I went to bed too early though beause now I'm up at 5 a.m. listening to Tori Amos.  Yeah, I'm in one of those moods.

I got stood up this week.  I had a date planned and the guy just didn't show.  I texted him a few times but I never got a response.  What really pisses me off is that the day of the date he kept saying how excited he was to meet me.  I've never been stood up before in my life and it's a horrible feeling.  I had to keep reminding myself that I had a good date earlier in the week and just focus on that.  To be honest though, I'm worn out on the dating front.  I think I need a break until I'm in the mood.  Basically until I'm done listening to Tori Amos at 5 a.m.



Editors note:  Bosco is attempting to thwart my blogging by sticking his paws out over the keyboard when I'm typing.

1 comment:

  1. Guys are so weird.

    I once had a guy text me everyday for two months before I finally agreed to go on a date with him.

    The day comes around, and nothing. No text, no phone call and no date.

    Haven't spoken to him since.

    And I am sorry that it happened to you. It freakin stinks like butthole to get stood up.

    ReplyDelete