Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Social media makes my day again.

I took this photo on the way home from work today.  I love love love taking pictures of sky.  I realized this while going through my iphone photos.

And in it's a small world category - I was walking to the drug store and came by some awesome art on the side of a building in Allston.  I almost took a picture of it but I didn't feel like stopping.  While I was on the T a few minutes later looking at random instagram photos I saw a picture of the building art that I just walked by!  I commented on the photo with a "I was just walking by there!"  I'm sure the girl thinks I'm crazy but that's fine, I had to let her know.

It's a small world and the internets makes it smaller.

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture - I love when the sky looks like that. It's like a personification of the whole sun behind the clouds saying.

    And social media definitely makes the world smaller. I haven't decided whether that's a good thing or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kyle - I really like it too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete