Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Chicken Dance is a classic.

Whenever I drive to Dave's house my GPS takes me this horrible way that takes forever and makes me want to stab something.  I still have to use the GPS because there's so many turns on random streets I don't think I'll ever remember it on my own.  Dave asked me how my GPS takes me and confirmed that my GPS is taking me the "scenic route".  He told me a much better way to go.  My drive to Dave's should now be mostly stab free.

Fact.  I got to rip open a button down shirt last night.  I've always wanted to do that.

Dave had never heard of the Chicken Dance.  I of course demonstrated for him in the mall.  I then found a card in the Hallmark Store that played the Chicken Dance and got to do the demonstration again with music.  Dating me is fun.

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow where I will be wearing a very Helena Bonham Carter dress (there is velvet!) and then I'm going to continue long weekend shenanigans, after I visit my mom of course.

Speaking of weddings, the lovely, funny, pajama jeans and snuggie wearing Sara is getting married today!  Congrats Sara and Andy!  I wish I could have been there.  I also wish my mailman didn't send back my invitation.  He knows what apartment I'm in.

2 comments:

  1. I love the chicken dance and having random dance breakdowns in the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollerskating to the chicken dance, then playing that "bang the alligators poking out of the tunnels" game would be THE perfect date. Along with some hokey pokey :) You know where....

    ReplyDelete