Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm still not done shopping but I'm gonna eat my face off later so it's all good.

You're probably wondering what happened with my floor party Thursday. Well let me take a bite of this hot pocket and I'll tell you.
I'm a nosey person. I admit it. So it was exciting to peak inside the other offices on our floor. I had no idea that most of the people in the company across from us were attorneys or paralegals. The paralegals over there get their own offices. I'm all "check out my cubicle, it has a fish named Edward Cullen."

Yesterday should have been a quiet day but instead I ended pretty busy at work. I always end up scrambling to find a constable to have a subpoena served on Christmas Eve. I did get out early though and tried to finish up my Christmas shopping. I still have a few things to get today but I'm just going to go to Coolidge Corner and try the shops there rather than attempt the mall.

Dave is going with me to my aunt and uncle's Christmas party tonight. He has no idea what he's in for. I have a pretty large extended family. Lots of cousins and aunts and uncles. I'm use to it, Dave is shy and is not. He's a trooper though. Gotta love an extrovert introvert couple (I'm the extrovert, obviously). I told him there will be toasted ravs. I'm going to eat my face off and carbo load like I'm running a marathon. Yum.

I'd like to wish all my blog readers a Merry Christmas or Happy Kwanzaa or a Happy Christmas (if you're British). I'd give you all presents if I could!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine its funny getting a subpoena on Christmas Eve, yikes! Oh wellsies - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete