- Put the rules of this Tag on your blog.
- Everyone tagged should tell 4 things about themselves, answer the 4 questions asked by the person who tagged you, tag 4 other people and ask them 4 different questions.
- Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
- Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
- Really do tag 4 others, and don't go all "if you want to, take this tag".
1.) I don't like candy canes. Worst candy ever.
This is my "why are you giving me crap candy?!" face
b.) I have a lot of old lady pajamas, mostly from my mom who loves to buy them for me. Sometimes I mix and match them, like this:
Platypus.) I hate all forms of melons. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, it's all nasty. Nasty I say! And why is cantaloupe spelled c-a-n-t-a-l-o-u-p-e, it should be spelled cantalope. That makes more sense.
*.) Every once in a while I log onto myspace. Then I see how sad a place it has become and immediately regret it. Oh hello old emo myspace photo. Please go ahead and laugh because I am.
Now onto the questions from Harley.
1.) What would you like your last meal to be? You can have as many courses as you like.
Massive amounts of pasta and pizza with lots of cheese and sauce. I can't eat tomato sauce so if it was my last meal it wouldn't matter and I would go all out.
b.) If you could travel back in time what time would you visit?
England during the time of Henry VIII. I just would not want to be any of his wives. But the dresses! Ooh the dresses are so pretty.
Platypus.) If you could make one book/movie character real, and bring them to life, who would it be?
Leo D's version of Romeo.
*.) What keeps you awake at night?
The cats. They like to make sure I'm not sleeping too soundly. Thanks you furry jerks.
So I'm not going to tag anyone and force them to do the meme even though whoever created this meme was very insistent on that. I will leave you with 4 questions to answer.
- What is the one song that you absolutely cannot stand?
- If you could be born during any era, what era would you have been born in?
- What is your favorite childhood movie?
- What is your favorite potato product?