Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ladies night


Ladies night started with wine and dancing to Nikki Minaj. We then took ladies night on the road (walking not driving) and bar hopped. A plumber started talking to Melissa and I. He really looked like a plumber. Someone needs to cast this guys as "plumber number 1" in a movie.

"Plumber number 1" asked us if we were single and we told him no. He asked us if he would have had a chance otherwise. Melissa was all "YEA!" In a very much not yea voice. I don't think "plumber number 1" noticed.

We moved across the street for a little dancing. The dj thought it was 2003. There is no need for a Shaggy song.

Last stop was the Tavern. I was arguing with some guy over pinot grigio.

"Pinot grigio does not exist!"

"Yes it does! You can buy it at any liquor store!"

I guess wine snobs are not fans of Pinot grigio. I don't care, I love it.

I had two cookouts to attend on Saturday and I was hung over zombie Ginny. I made it though and ate lots of food and drank lots of water.

Tonight I am going to watch the Spice Girls perform at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. I'm really sad the Olympics are over but hey SPICE GIRLS!


1 comment: