Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Camping continued including #clownboob

My right wrist and hand are killing me right now. I'm sure it's from too much typing and interneting. I should be taking it easy but I must blog! I have a problem. I swear I'm going to rest after this post. I'm going to watch a bit of the DNC and then head to bed.

I only have a few pictures on my camera from camping since I forgot to charge the battery but I promised to reveal clown boob and reveal I shall.

Chris shows off the clown boob. I'd really like to know who thought this was a good design for a balloon. I wasn't the only one who instantly started cracking up the second we saw it. This then led into a whole conversation about clown strippers and that is just a horrifying thought. Don't think about it, I'm sorry I brought it up.


Here's Derek playing horse shoes. I don't think he knew I was being sneaky and taking pictures. This is your life when you date a blogger ha ha.


I read up on kittens. That silky fur was SOFT.

It's not camping without a fire! I like my marsh mellows burnt for future reference.

Until next year camping. It was fun times.

3 comments:

  1. Burnt marshmallows really are the way to go.

    Your reading material looks like it was pretty heavy for a camping trip. Not sure I would have been able to tackle such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one weird ass balloon. I wonder who came up with it. And clown strippers. I'm glad you had a lot of fun though. After that clown boob though the cat book just seemed a little creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a really good time! I love camping, but I hate marshmallows. I would gladly burn them for you though.

    ReplyDelete