Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Here we go again

Despite my car leaking power steering fluid again I still had a pretty good weekend.

Friday night I headed down to Brockton to visit my favorite Canadian, Ashley.

I may have gone a little photo crazy while playing Balderdash

Carlos takes this game seriously

I have no idea what Ashley just read but it probably involved Steven Seagal

The game started out serious but quickly spiraled out of control where every answer involved Steven Seagal and/or Chuck Norris.  I planned on driving home after the game but I sat down on the couch and fell asleep.  Typical Friday night Ginny move.

I made it home Saturday morning but noticed a trail of liquid when I got out of my car.  My power steering fluid that was supposedly fixed is leaking again.  My mother and her boyfriend Tony took turns on the phone telling me what I should do when I call the mechanic.  Tony said he would go down there himself if they give me a hard time.  I find it funny how outraged they are for me.  So Paul's Auto in Waltham.  Do not go there.  My Saturday afternoon turned into nap time with the kitties.  One of my favorite things to do.

I met up with Darryl Saturday night for a few drinks at the Tavern.  And then we climbed up on a roof?  Yeah I don't know why we did that.  I discovered that I can still climb a fence at 27.

I'm almost done with A Clash of Kings since I had some time to read this weekend.  One of my co-workers is way ahead of me in the series and told me an interesting theory about who Jon Snow's mother is.  I think he's right.

I also really want to see the last Harry Potter movie but I'm waiting for Melissa to come back so we can go and cry together.

How was your weekend?  Car trouble free and full of naps I hope.

3 comments:

  1. And then we climbed up on a roof? Yeah I don't know why we did that.

    HAHA I always have those moments.


    PS. You will cry during the HP movie. I cried loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how long I can hold out to see it. I'm tempted to go after work by myself ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Baldedash! I used to play that game all of the time in debate class in high school. We too our shit seriously too. :)

    ReplyDelete