Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

I love books like Carrie Bradshaw loves shoes.

Tonight I pack for my trip to Swansea for Jesse and Kristina's wedding on Saturday.  It should be a blast with all of the Brookline crew in attendance.  I purchased a new dress and some fancy sandals for the occasion.

Sunday night I'm going to see Rihanna with Carly.  I only know her radio hits but I think she'll get me moving.  Can you even say radio hits anymore?  What year am I living in? Anyways, should be a fun time.

It's been a long week with more money woes that I won't get into because I'm sick of talking about it and I'm sure you're sick of hearing me complain.   My point is that I'm glad I have a weekend of fun planned to put me in a better mood.

And look at this, the books I ordered came in today! Two Christopher Pike books?  I was in the mood.


In case you didn't know, books and reading make me happy.  I think I may read Delirium first.  Mood is already improving greatly.

If you want to follow my weekend shenanigans check out my tumblr for updates while I'm away.  The iphone makes tumblr updates super easy.  Love it!

1 comment: