Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy...need sleep...not going to happen anytime soon

You guys I am tired.  This week has been crazy and it's only Wednesday.  I need my bed in a serious way.

I'm very much sick of guys right now.  I have said this before but really it's like life is giving me some real special treats lately.  The last thing I need right now is a message from "pntyhoselvr" on okcupid.  I'm going to keep my chin up though and wine glass in hand.  Or more likely beer but wine sounds more classy.  I know I haven't been blogging about my internet dating adventures and I think it's because I'm afraid of someone that I go out on a date with reading my blog.  I tend to announce that I have a blog on first dates.  Let's keep that to ourselves until a few dates in.  It's not like blogging is what I do for work so there is no reason for me to bring it up.  Much like how I told the bartender that I was featured blogger on 20sb for August.  No need to be telling him that.

I have laundry to do, kitties to pet, floors to vacuum but there's no time this week.  Funny that I can still manage to update my blog!  It keeps me sane.

I have to talk about how much I'm loving Jen's blog Talk Nerdy To Me Lover.  Now I wish I was going to the 20sb summit.  Where are you money Gods!?  I have important internet people to meet.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was going to the summit too! That seems like a fun place to go and meet great people. I am shattered on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, on featured blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really jealous now that the date is getting closer. I did go to BiSC in vegas though so I need to stop complaining.

    thank you onepercentofone!

    ReplyDelete