Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunger Games teaser

Sara texted me last night IN ALL CAPS to let me know there was a teaser trailer for the Hunger Games that played on the VMAs.  Since I don't have cable and I was in bed when she texted me I waited until this morning to see it.





Here are my thoughts.
  1. Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss is going to be spot on.  She killed it in this clip
  2. Gale's voice!  Hot, hot, HOT!
  3. The music is amazing in this clip.  Danny Elfman is a genius.  I pretty much flipped out when I found out he was going to score the Hunger Games.
  4. Rue's whistle at the end?!  Nice touch.
I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing me talk about the Hunger Games.  Cat posting to resume shortly.

And in case you're wondering, I survived the hurricane.  I didn't even lose power.  I did eat a ton of ice cream just in case I did.  I mean I can't let that go to waste.  The next street over from me had no power including street lights and traffic signals.  Melissa and I went on a hurricane mission to find coffee.  The 711 was still open using candles since the power was out.  That's dedication.

I would also like to point out that most Starbucks were closed while Dunkin Donuts was all "bitch please, this is New England.  We stay open no matter what!"

5 comments:

  1. RUE'S WHISTLE. The clip I watched this morning didn't have't it so that means I just had to squee all over again!!! !!!!!

    Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on facebook today but I had the volume relatively low since, you know, I'm at work. I'm gonna watch it again when I get home. Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An ice cream-eating hurricane party sounds like a good time. And no surprise Starbucks shut down their shops, Dunkin Donuts is way more hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this teaser. It looks so much better than I thought it was going to. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lor - I squee every time I watch it

    @Kelly - Work interrupting important Hunger Games teaser trailers!

    @Tsa - It was a good time. I would say try it yourself even if there is no natural disaster.

    @Kathy - Me too! I'm so pumped.

    ReplyDelete