Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

DTP - Down to pumkin

My boss sent me a text yesterday asking me to call him.  I almost had a panic attack.  When I called back the first thing he said was not to worry, he just wanted to know if I could stay a bit late Monday night.  Relief!

Anywho, I've got a lot to do today work wise but I wanted to share my lovely Sunday lunch/coffee date with Melissa.  I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.


It's really starting to feel like fall.  It just got right in there and told summer to peace out.

3 comments:

  1. I think the Pumpkin Spice Latte is the only thing that makes the transition into fall ok for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Starbucks here on campus intimidates me. I bought my first delicious sugary Starbucks drink in Paris on Sunday (creme brulee latte. nomnomnom.)

    Setting aside the fact that I feel guilty about going to Starbucks in the first place, it intimidates me because they don't have a millionty options posted. They don't even display white mocha, and naturally the employees speak French. I mean, they speak English too - the magic of Starbucks is that if you go anywhere in the world with a Starbucks, the signage will still be in Enlish. But I don't know how to ask about specialty drinks...AND I JUST WANT A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
    D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amy - agreed

    @Nicole - maybe just hold up a picture of a pumpkin? Who knows what you'll get though.

    ReplyDelete