Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

27 Dresses the sequel starring me

As some of you may know, the lovely Sara from Sara Swears a lot recently got married. Although I couldn't make it to the wedding I was there in spirit.  To prove I was there in spirit I made a video.




I made this video a couple of weeks ago but I had to wait until Sara saw it before I could share it with all of you.  A bunch of us made videos and Lor edited them all together to form one long giant video of awesome.  That video is not on the interwebs yet (it's 20 minutes long!), but might be in the future.  So for now you just get my contribution.

And thank you Sara for giving me an excuse to wear my bridesmaid dresses again.  And thank you to my cats for participating in this video.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this. Your dancing was beyond the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is just too awesome for words. It makes me and my video feel like such a waste.

    ReplyDelete