Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doesn't anybody ever know?

Does anyone remember Our Lady Peace?  I loved that band something fierce back in Junior High.  Sometimes I really miss 90s music.

I dragged myself out of bed this morning to feed the cats thinking it was 6 a.m.  I had a feeling that they may be tricking me so I check the clock.  3 a.m.  Good one cats.  You are quite sneaky.

I believe the weather man just said that we may see some snow later this week.  Very much not a fan of this prediction.  Bees do not do well in the cold.  Costume will be worn no matter what.

I bought some baloney at the supermarket the other day and now I'm kicking myself for doing that.  So bad for you but it tastes so good!  I should stick to the turkey I bought but I don't want to waste perfectly good baloney.  Bosco suggests I give it to him.  No dice Bosco.  You're chubby enough as it is and the last thing I need is for you to acquire a baloney addiction.

If only all of life's problems were this easy.  To eat the baloney or not eat the baloney, that is the question.

5 comments:

  1. That video freaked me out jussst a little. I HATE waking up and thinking it's one time only to later realize it is not.

    It's been happening to me a lot since 7am suddenly wants to look like midnight. I do not approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks the same outside at 3 a.m. as it does at 6 a.m. so it's very confusing and I do not like it. It also doesn't help that my view is a brick wall so I can't see the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baloney roll-ups with mustard = heaven. I had a mad baloney craving a few weeks ago but didn't act on it, but am wishing now that I did. Hope it doesn't snow on you for Halloween, that would be no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went through a stage in grad school where I downloaded every Our Lady Peace song I could find.

    And my dog loves to eat...and he is used to breakfast at 5:15 when my husband gets up for work. Husband is deployed...dog still expects to eat at 5:15. but it CREEPS earlier and earlier, so I finally put a clock next to my bed so I wouldn't get up out of bed at THREE FREAKING THIRTY because my dog was indicating that it was time to eat.

    Pets are smarter than we think.

    And I hate baloney. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tsa and Shelly - I totally had baloney and cheese for dinner.

    eatmorecarbs - I just want to sleep and the pets are like "must trick humans feed now"

    ReplyDelete