Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Illuminating

I got pulled over last night because the light bulb on the right side of my license plate was out.  I could have killed someone!  Thank you officer, I will make sure to re-illuminate the right side of my license plate asap.

I am pretty deliriously tired today.  I went to bed at 4 a.m. and had be up at 7:30.  Dave and I went to club Hell last night in Providence, RI.  I danced to Mindless Self Indulgence, Garbage and KoRn.  It was like Junior High all over again (well minus MSI, they weren't around then).  Some older man who was a little on the heavy side pointed a finger at me and winked.  Gross.

Now speaking of the band KoRn, my brother had a KoRn t-shirt back in the day and the school made him go home and change because they considered KoRn a racial slur.  I grew up in a strange place.

I saw some awesome boots at Hell.  I really need a new pair of black knee high boots.  Please make note of this when you buy me my Christmas present.  Size 9.  Big foot McGee over here.

Here's a picture of Dave and I from last night.  My goal in life is to get Dave to actually smile in a picture.  He swears it will never happen.

9 comments:

  1. You are weirdly the second person on my Google Reader who got pulled over this week for an issue with lights on a car. That's actually the only reason I've ever been pulled over- I was in Georgia on a business trip, and the tail light on my rental car was out.

    Not smiling is better than what my friend's boyfriend does- he ALWAYS makes this ridiculous face where his mouth is open and he's making a thumbs-up sign. If they ever get married, he'll probably be doing that in their wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good picture. I hate Korn. I guess I just don't "get them".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm been window shopping for boots all week. I realize this is particularly ridiculous since it is 83 degrees out, but they are just so preeeetty. :(

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate getting pulled over for things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that sounds like a fun concert, and the smirk in the pic is kind of like a smile :) That cop must have been really bored last night to pull you over for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katie - I don't know what's going on but I don't like it.

    @Penny - I'm sure if I heard them for the first time now I'd be like what it this?

    @Lor - who cares! Boot for all weather!

    @Kathy - It's the worst.

    @Tsa - It was really fun and yes there was no one on the road, he was bored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh he's a cutie!

    Also whatever I wear a 9.5 or 10 depending on the shoe and I'm not like an amazon or something. Gosh I loved KoRn. I think Freak on a Leash is still on my Ipod. You are definitely my sister in musical taste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tits - I'm on the shorter side so I don't get it. I think we really are sisters in musical taste.

    @Shelly - I think I may try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fix it tickets are the worst cause they waste your time. I swear cops can't just give you a warning!

    ReplyDelete